Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ed is Not a Professional Photographer

These are the pics I took during my 1 hour visit to Port St. Lucie a couple of weeks ago.




Yes, this time, Beltran did take the bat off his shoulder.



Young Lastings was heard to mutter "back in High School, I had other guys take batting practice for me.



Carlos Delgado at Batting Practice



Shortly after this photo was taken, Aaron finally had enough of the teasing over his parking space, and started pegging the other pitchers with fastballs.

8 comments:

Coop said...

Ed, what are you talking about - these pics are great. Thanks for sharing! You are going to have give me the low down on how you posted them -- when i go on my mets road trips this summer, i want to be able to add my pics too

Mike said...

I'm with Coop. Those are good pics, Ed.

Other than Maine & heilman, I don't even know who those pitchers are. Any help?

Toasty Joe said...

Coop, it's easy to post them once they're saved into your computer. Blogger makes it fairly idiot-proof (no offense intended).

Nice pics, Ed!

Coop said...

No worries Toasty - none taken of course. I guess blogger would have to be pretty idiot-proof if I was able to figure out how to put text up LOL

TLC said...

Alot of pictures of Met Butts.

Anonymous said...

It looks like almost nobody is there, is it easy to get autographs after or before the game for the kids?

Rickey said...

Nice photos there Ed.

Arnie Shaw said...

That is pretty cool Ed. It looks like you are part of the team.