Monday, February 04, 2008

Nice Job Elijah!

Oh, I am a Jets fan, make no mistake about it. But it was very nice watching the Giants beat the Patriots last night. The wife is a Giants fan, and frankly, I don't hate them anyway (unlike the Yanks and Rangers). So, kudos to the Giants.

Eli made one of the best plays I have ever seen escaping from that sack on 3 and 5, then making that pass to Tyree (who made the other best play I've ever seen) for the first down. Then, the pass to Plaxico, what a thing of beauty. The look of dejection on the faces of the Patriots was a sight to behold.

So, a tip of the cap, and the drinking of copious amounts of beer to the Giants.

Of course, they now have the bullseye on their backs.

Sorry Tiki (he-he).

3 comments:

Mike said...

I felt the same way. And it's funny -- while I hate the Yanks & Islanders, I've never hated the Giants. Root --hard -- for the Jets when they face off, but I enjoyed the hell out of the '86, '90, and '07 Super Bowls.

Anonymous said...

i agree sweetest superbowl victory since namath's...wat part of westchester are u from

Rickey said...

Damn, your post just gave Rickey the idea for a Brother Elijah Manning themed post from "There will be Blood". Alas, it's a week late! Argh!