Friday, May 09, 2008

Closing Time

For those of you who continue to come here and wonder "Where is Ed", well, Ed started a new job in January, which has led to limited time to blog.

In addition to not having the time, I just don't have the drive to post anymore. I would either be killing the guys or praising them, just like the many other Mets centric blogs out there. Most of those are a heck of a lot better than this one.

As a result, I've decided to drain the BOG. It was fun while it lasted, and I thank everyone who stopped by to read my thoughts on the Mets, and to a lesser extent, the Jets and Islanders.

I'll be around on Metsgeek of course. And I still read Metstradmus, Toasted Joe and Faith & Fear among others.

Thanks again. And

Let's
Go
Mets!

6 comments:

Coop said...

Ed! I'm sorry to see you hanging up your cleats. Good luck to you and drop by My Summer Family anytime.

-Coop

Anonymous said...

Ed, I missed your blog obituary. I nh love when you bless us on the Geek.

We can hate on the Walrus there.

Rickey said...

Argh, Rickey's late to the show, but really? No more? Do not go quietly into that good night!

Mike said...

Let me second Rickey. As someone who also has a hard time working the blog into the busy work life, I can still say it's nice once in a while to throw those thoughts up there.

Hang around and let us in on stuff from time to time, Ed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on recognizing your mediocrity and pulling the plug on your blog. Your blog will not be missed and neither will your team as it fades into oblivion.

Rickey said...

Woo boy ed, If that's not a damn fine reason to continue blogging, Rickey just doesn't know what is.